Friday, June 17, 2011

home

Hercor College Student 2011
As a student of Hercor College 2011, and a graduate of 1st year in the same school. I am expecting to learn more on how to create a web page. In my first year, I learn the basic on how to create a web page, but my teacher is always busy, so the other lessons that he will teach or spread to us is disappear like bubbles, but he gave us an example, but I can't understand the example. Now I want to explore more about this subject.

This second year, I have a subject of Web Programming, and now I expected to this subject to improve my skill of making websites, gain more knowledge and to know what is the important of making websites in this subject. I am hoping to know more for this subject, because of my new teacher

No comments:

Post a Comment